Put an end to WiFi Dead Zones
TamoGraph Site Survey can test the overall signal strength while simultaneously testing the throughput performance at every location automatically. Simply upload a floor plan or map to begin logging and testing the WLAN.
WiFi dead zones can be caused by high levels of interference from non-WiFi transmitters. TamoGraph conveniently supports spectrum analysis capture with a Wi-Spy to create a snapshot of interference in the 2.4 or 5 GHz bands to help you locate interference.
- Supports .bmp, .png, .jpg, .gif, .wmf, .tiff, .pdf, .dwg, and .dxf file formats
- Multiple Adapter Support for passive and active scanning
- Broadest range of supported WiFi adapters
- Supports Wi-Spy DBx for spectrum analysis integration
Visual Results of a Job Well Done
The reports generated by TamoGraph Site Survey are the proof your end user needs to have the confidence in your WLAN implementation. The reports include a signal strength overlay highlighting that each area in the building was verified to meet the coverage requirements. TamoGraph also runs performance tests throughout the duration of the site survey to help you design an incredibly fast modern WLAN with ubiquitous coverage.
- Report Generation and Export
- TCP/UDP Throughput Testing
- Actual Data Rate Analysis
Design WLANs for End Users
Designing a WLAN with TamoGraph is quick and simple. It doesn’t matter if you are designing for a small office or high density use, TamoGraph can handle any WLAN specifications. Enter the End User’s Requirements into the site survey application and as you walk around it will visually highlight the areas that do not meet their needs.
- Virtual WiFi Planning
- Exportable Requirement Presets
- Adjustable Environment Attenuation levels
Notes on TamoGraph Pro Licenses:
- license file will be electronically delivered within one business day
- Because of the license delivery mechanism of .sslic files, all TamoGraph Pro sales are final. We encourage you to try out an evaluation version of TamoGraph before purchashing by visiting https://www.tamos.com/download/main/.